Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Prayers please


Had a great retreat this weekend...thanks for your prayers.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Ukraine for two weeks. There are six people from church going and we will be visiting/encouraging the missionaries and orphanages we support there. I'll also spend a considerable amount of time initiating some new camp work in the Crimea, where we went a few summers ago. There are so many different emotions and feelings running through me right now that I can barely sort through them all. It is hard to believe that I am getting to return to a place I love and have longed to visit again (though I doubted I would) and that I'm going to see some friends we made at Smena who I had never expected to see again. So crazy.

In still hasn't settled in that I'm going back, but nonetheless I am pumped about this opportunity and looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us. Please keep us in your prayers--thanks.
- - - - - - -
pic of the day, from Mize:

5 comments:

Justin said...

Cody,I'll be praying for you guys. Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to go with that Henley guy this time.

Stacey said...

Cody-

Blessings on the trip to Ukraine. You'll be in my prayers.

James Lee Younger III said...

cody, lifting you up as always brother... usually you're in grapevine with ukraine on the brain... i guess yours brain's really kickin' in ukraine right now. sorry, that was cheesy and a little weird. okay, i'm done...

Joel Weckerly said...

Have fun in the YOU CRANE bro!!!

Cassie said...

WELCOME HOME!! Please let us know how it was...we are dying to hear about it!! And Ros tells me we're planning a reunion trip to the Ukraine...we're in