Thursday, July 06, 2006

Photo Recap

some photos from the last 30 days, 24 of which I was away from Grapevine (check out my facebook albums for more pics).

Brent and Linds' Rehersal Dinner

The guys at the wedding

Braving the tropical storm in Florida with our nifty panchos

Mickey!

Emily and I at Epcot

The slip n' slide at camp Zenith

GCOC kids at Zenith

waterball laceration from Camp MPulse...middle school kids are ruthless...

Grapevine kids at MPulse

Em and I on the swing at Windy Gap

Beautiful Camp Windy Gap in Weaverville, NC

3 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

hey cody... so glad you got to see YL camp! hope your summer gets to calm down a bit now.

Unknown said...

I saw somebody sporting a Bike Ride shirt with Mickey. Jacob's would make some comment about how a Mickey couldn't have made that trip. I just like to see the shirt being worn all over the country

Rosalyn said...

good pics cody..