Friday, March 31, 2006

Not Much

Not much time on a Friday afternoon to dive in too deep so I'll keep it light.

- I love spring time and being outside, especially in the evenings. Lately when I get home from work I've started exploring my neighborhood on my bike (if you saw where I lived you'd know how fun this is). On Tuesday here is what I came across on my post-work trek... That's right...a freakin' circus. Random, huh? I think a church near by was hosting it or something but I found it to be a cool, nostalgic (and sort of creepy) place to look around. Didn't see any freaks, just these sweet elephants... - This is going to be a great week in sports: you start out with the Final Four, move right into opening week for baseball, some key NBA games (including Mavs/Spurs finale), and wrap up with the Master's next weekend. Oops...forgot to mention the basketball intramural regional tourney over at TCU...good luck guys....

- Final Four picks: I want UCLA over Florida in the title game Monday.

- I killed two scary bugs in my apartment this week...for those who know me that's big news.

- Not sure if I mentioned this yet but I found out I'm going to Ukraine for 13 days at the end of April. More on that later...
- - - - - - -
pic of the day, from Mize:

3 comments:

D Love said...

What? Your choosing Florida over George Mason? The nerve of some people.

Rosalyn said...

Cody you are growing up so fast...I'm so glad you resisted calilng the neighbors to come kill your bugs

Anonymous said...

hey cody, thats so great that you get to go to the ukraine! also, i read this for my bible class and it seemed like a good story to share. hope you are doing well!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/questionofgod/voices/boom.html