Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ouray

I am still exhausted from Trek (and this crazy summer) but wanted to share a few pics and reflect.

The mountains have always been a special place for God's people, a place of instruction and listening, a place of prayer filled with his presence, a place of rest and retreat. And that is exactly what last week was for me. Save a trip to the ER with kidney stones, it was a perfect week highlighted by cool weather, lots of rain, special moments with my kids, and refreshing time and conversation with solid peers. Thank you Lord for providing in perfect ways.
- - - - - - -
Chad, me and Mt. Ouray

Micah and Heath

Payton and J Scott, our bearded guidesFC Ouray
the group

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are an ugly bearded lady (I don't think there has ever been a pretty bearded lady, and you with a beard doesn't change that) however, you make a pretty good lookin bearded man. Sorry we missed ya'll last night.

Rosalyn said...

I wish you had a closer up pic of your beard...it looks pretty long...have you already shaved it?