Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Thompsons

They've been in ministry for 10 years impacting hundreds, if not thousands, of young people for the Lord. They make no excuses for always being themselves while answering the call God has placed in their lives. Dedicated, creative, a well of love and kindness, funny, full of energy, passionate...just a few of the ways I can describe Chad and Sheri. We "work" together you see. But really we do life together--loving kids, seeking the Lord, trips, counseling sessions, all nighters, casting visions, and laughing (plenty of that).

They have had such an influence on shaping who I'm becoming and my ministry. Their friendship has been invaluable, especially through this past year of transition and uncertainty. They've taught me a vast amount in these past 4 years and have truly been my "Paul." I'm pretty sure I could write a book on all the adventures and stories we've shared...but would definitely have to censor it! I couldn't ask for a better model of ministry and marriage than the two of them provide. Thanks guys...I love ya'll.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
pic of the day, Chad in Mexico:

No comments: