Wednesday, January 18, 2006

When in Rome

I've got nothing today of my own, not to say that the Lord hasn't shown me anything this week, but I'm tired and can't really think very well. So I'll share the thoughts of other people:

--Everyone HAS to click on "Foster" under my links on the right side of the page. Read his most recent post dedicated to a great American hero, Chuck Norris. It is laugh till you cry funny. Read it...or else.

--"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Jesus said it and I like it.

--"God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Don't know who said it but I like it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
pic of the day, the outhouse at my aunt and uncle's farm:

3 comments:

ewall said...

i love that prayer cody, thanks for putting it on here! and foster, wasn't that unbelievable? that guy can write. blessings to you friend, thanks for being candid about where you are--

Dan Carlson said...

Yeah, I liked that Chuck Norris stuff the first time I read it, too. Check it out:

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

Unknown said...

Freekeeeee. You must have the coolest name in the world. I found your name on Foster's Chuck Norris post looking for my name in blogspot. By the way...hilarious post. Chuck has a ranch down here near College Station that I drive past on a regular basis...the Lone Wolf Ranch. I drive past quickly on the far side of the road and try not to stare, and every once in awhile, at the convenience store nearby, I see someone with a boot heel print on their forehead...I KNOW what happened. You and I have a lot more in common than just our names. Email me when you have a chance at hudsonblair@gmail.com (and then please remove this address from your comments so I don't get spammed to death). My blog is at cblair.blogspot.com.