Thursday, February 23, 2006

Frogger

The key to GSP's "Drive for Five" had nothing to do with hardwork, practice, or talent, and everything to do with me and my good fortune (just kidding guys--ya'll were great).

I ate dinner at El Fenix (not the chain, the real one in Abilene) on Saturday night before the show with some friends. Just as we were leaving my attention was drawn to the indoor fountain...which just happened to be surrounded by several small frog statues. I mean what are the odds, right?

As I posed for the photo below and pondered this obvious divine sign, I thought to myself "this is the night of the frogs." And indeed it was...
- - - - - - -
pic of the day:

3 comments:

Katey said...

The ceramic sheep at Los Arcos didn't have the same luck. Too bad! :) I wish I could've seen you!

Justin said...

Now all is clear. That picture is definite Kaller material.

Rosalyn said...

That's funny Cody good thing you didn't come to Abuelos!