Thursday, September 15, 2005

Kinsmen

i'm headed to abilene for a couple of days. i'm moving this weekend so i have to pick up some furniture from home...more on that later.

but tomorrow also happens to be bid night. i'm excited to see some of my old buddies and relive some fond memories. club was very special to me in college, and continues to be something i think about a lot. hopefully i can reflect more on that next week when i return, but for now here's a pic from dave's wedding this summer.


a few years ago i didn't even know these guys, and now they're some of my best friends in the whole world. we've done life together and shared so much a long the way. God has blessed my life richly with these godly men, and words can't describe how lucky i am to know, not only the ones in the picture, but so many others. thanks guys--i love ya'll and will see ya tomorrow.

L.D. quote for today from Woodrow: "Hell Gus, you don't get excited about nuthin'...except maybe biscuits...and [fluzies]."

3 comments:

Justin said...

Another great picture Cody. I'll say this, if Cole were in the MLB, he would be under distinct investigation by now. I'm not saying anything, but then again, I am.

Katey said...

That is a fantastic picture- you caught Demetrius in a rare HUGE smile! That takes talent Codyblair. Have fun in Abilene- and don't hurt too many Siblings tonight!

Joel Weckerly said...

Amen Blair... now that we're out of college, it seems like all my distinct memories are Kinsmen-related. Wish I could've seen you fellas at bid night, but I'll be there for Homecoming. ICB